MBBS in Ukraine has extended huge popularity among medical candidates in India. You can become an MBBS student, MD (Doctor of Medicine), and other medical courses. Once you have completed the MBBS degree at recognized MBBS universities of Ukraine, you can apply for employment or higher education anywhere in the world. The duration of the program of MBBS in Ukraine is around 5 years 8 months. There is no need to appear in an entrance exam in the Ukrainian college of medicine. The most popular medical fields in Ukraine are pediatrics, general medicine, pharmacy, surgery, and dentistry.
Why Choose Ukraine for MBBS?
The government of Ukraine focuses heavily on the medical education of Indian students. The medical universities of Ukraine receive continued and rigorous support from the government to improve the medical sector too. Once you get the MBBS degree, you can plan to continue your plans to any part of the world. The factors that attract a lot of students from India or different corners of the world to choose MBBS in Ukraine are as follows –
- The great level of education with all world-class infrastructure facilities in Ukrainian medical university is commendable.
- The government of Ukraine gives ongoing support in the field of medical research and solves financial problems.
- The fee structure that universities of Ukraine charge from students is very low followed by the also low cost of living.
- There is no donation or capitation fee asked by the student who is from outside Ukraine. That way, it does not fall heavy in your parent’s pockets.
- Many sports tournaments and extracurricular activities are organized at the University of Ukraine to make students all-rounder.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in international seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Ukrainian universities of MBBS are recognized by UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), and other medical regulatory bodies of the world.
- The English language is the medium of instruction in Ukrainian universities, which facilitates comprehension by international students.
- Indian students taking the MBBS degree from Ukraine can find employment in India as MCI (Medical Council of India) recognizes Ukrainian colleges.
If you are thinking of studying MBBS in Ukraine, you do not have to appear in the exams like TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Test System). The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine are as follows –
- The candidates must be 17 years old to apply for MBBS in Ukraine. This means that if you are applying for MBBS in abroad 2020, you should be 17 years old on or before 31st December 2020.
- You must complete the 12th board with 50 percent of marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). You must complete your education from a recognized council of India.
- According to the MCI (Medical Council of India), which has issued a notice in the High Court guide, you have to qualify for an entrance examination namely NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to study MBBS from a foreign medical university.
Documents Required to Study MBBS in Ukraine
You need a special set of documents to study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students. The list of documents are as follows –
- A properly completed application form must fill out your details, age, education, contact information, etc.
- Documents such as age proof, identity proof, mark sheet, and level 10th and 12th
- Passport size photo.
- A photocopy of passport.
- Medical certificate.
- Student VISA (Visitors International Stay Admission).
- Health insurance.
- Latest COVID test report.
Admission Process for MBBS in Ukraine
Once you meet the admission criteria, you need to complete some steps to get admission.
You need to fill out an application or registration form that is available online on the official web. The information you need to fill in includes the date of birth, citizenship, name, passport validity, passport information, address, gender, contact number, and more.
Use the online admission portal to submit scanned copies of all requested documents. Make sure the information you fill in the application matches your documents.
Through the admission portal, you will receive a confirmation letter if you meet all of their criteria.
The immigration process begins after you receive the letter and pay the entry fees.
Once you receive the invitation, you will need to visit the Ukrainian Embassy.